While there are many reasons listed below for joining the neighborhood association, the most important reason is to share in the cost of maintaining and improving our common areas. All of us want to live in a nice, safe, friendly, well-maintained neighborhood.
*You annual maintenance fee pays for the costs of maintenance, printed directories, neighborhood activities, flags, utilities for the entrance, repairs for the front entrance, website costs, and miscellaneous one-time expenditures
- Contribute to the maintenance of our subdivision's common areas, including mowing, planting and pruning at the front entrance and along West Huntington Road*
- Help pay for important one-time projects such as replacing shrubbery at the front entrance*
- Receive a printed copy of the Huntington Park Neighborhood Directory and get updates on this website as new neighbors move in*
- Participate in neighborhood activities such as yard sales and socials*
- Grow your own vegetables in our community garden.
- Get a flag placed in your yard on Memorial Day and Independence Day each year (after each holiday, the flags will be removed and stored)*
- Gain access to the members' area of this website, which includes an updated downloadable neighborhood directory, contact information for board members, a subdivision map showing all lots, subdivision convenants, association bylaws, Athens links and more
- View or print our directory of service companies recommended by members
- Receive announcements and safety alerts by email*
- Send emails to and receive emails from your neighbors about burglaries, vandalism, suspicious activities, lost dogs, stray dogs, services needed, services provided (such as baby sitting, yard maintenance, home repair, and pet sitting), recommended home repair and lawn services, etc.
- Support an organization that will provide a larger voice for homeowners in local government when it comes to issues like unwise development, city ordinances, street repairs, street lighting, etc.
- Help create a very desirable neighborhood to live in, one where people get involved and are proud of their community
Bogart (Athens-Clarke County), Georgia
Designed by Mack Cawthon using SiteSpinner
Making a good neighborhood great!
*If you need help accessing the
members' area, contact us at the
email address above.